The annual blockchain conference in Stockholm, which brings together the world’s leading crypto experts.
We focus on Sweden and foreign projects implementing Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Experts share their experience of implementing Blockchain in governmental institutions (Govtech), banking system, trading, media, healthcare and other spheres. We discuss all the aspects of creating innovative IT products – from the emergence of idea to entering the market.
- Mathias Sundin, Member of Parliament in the Tax Committee and the Finance Committee
- Tanja Bivic Plankar, President of Blockchain Alliance Europe
- Dr Guenther Dobrauz, Partner & Leader PwC Legal Switzerland
- Merete Salmeling, Head of Digital and Innovation at Landshypotek Bank
- Walid AL-SAQAF, Senior Lecturer at Södertörn University in media technology, journalism, Internet & blockchain research
- Catharina Geiselhart, Senior Consultant at PwC – Digital Energy – Blockchain in the energy sector
- blockchain in various sectors: energy industry, real property, newsmaking etc.;
- legal regulation of the blockchain sector;
- token models and their application;
- ICO regulation.