The AI Hardware Summit is the first and only conference dedicated solely to the ecosystem developing hardware accelerators for neural networks and computer vision.
Join 250+ senior technological leaders from AI chip start-ups, semiconductor companies, system vendors/OEMs, data centers, enterprise, financial services, investors and fund managers, to build a comprehensive architectural roadmap of the emerging AI chip market.
Hear from 25+ top speakers including:
- Andrew Feldman, Co-Founder & CEO, Cerebras Systems
- Chris Nicol, Co-Founder & CTO, Wave Computing
- Reza Zadeh, Founder & CEO, Matroid
- Cade Metz, Technology Correspondent, New York Times
- Yi Shan, CTO & Partner, DeePhi
- Karl Freund, Senior Analyst, Machine Learning & HPC Moor Insights & Strategy
- Cliff Young, Software Engineer, Google Brain
- Alexandra Wright-Gladstein, Co-Founder & CEO, Ayar Labs
Take advantage of unique networking opportunities to meet key industry leaders 1-2-1, whilst also exploring:
Innovations and Optimizations of High-Performance Chip Architectures: GPUs, ASICs & TPUs, FPGAs…
Alternative Approaches: hybrid digital/analog computing, neuromorphics & neuromemristive systems, quantum computing.
The Role of Software: assistance software, software frameworks, ecosystems, and applications. Generating user-friendly native code and linking open source machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow & Caffe.
Industry Developments: Start-up & Corporate R&D, Venture Capital and Corporate Venture Capital investment trends, strategic acquisitions & partnerships.
Friends of Tractica may use discount code TRACTICA10 to save 10% on event registration.