London, United Kingdom
- Aurasma, a part of HP’s Autonomy division, is an informati...
Acquired in 2011 by HP, Aurasma is an information technol...
Utilizing its software development kit, the Aurasma platf...
Aurasma’s platform is used by companies and organizatio...
Strategy and Target Markets
Primary markets for Aurasma include gaming and retail.
Competitive Positioning and Value Proposition
The Aurasma platform differentiates itself by enabling co...
- Direct Competitors: Layar, Aug...
Major customers include: GQ, Universal Studios, Marvel, DreamWorks, Argos, Tottenham Hotspur, Office Depot, Disney, Lexus, Best Western, Elizabeth Arden, AMC, Mercedes-Benz, Nabisco, Vanity Fair, BBC, Kellogg’s, NBC Universal, and Honda, among many others.
Aurasma was acquired in 2011 by HP and incorporated into ...
Notable News and Announcements
- HP Autonomy’s Aurasma Crosses 20,000 Customer Milestone, Surpasses 6 Million Users
- HP Aurasma Accelerates Momentum, Passes 100,000 Customer Milestone
- HP Autonomy Updates Aurasma Augmented Reality Toolkit to Make it Simpler to Manage and Share Content