Cambridge, United Kingdom
- ARM is a leading developer of semiconductor intellectual pro...
Founded in 1990, ARM started its licensing business with ...
ARM’s technology and business model is based on providi...
ARM’s primary product and service offering is intellect...
Strategy and Target Markets
The company primarily targets semiconductor companies wit...
Competitive Positioning and Value Proposition
ARM differentiates itself by focusing almost exclusively ...
- Direct Competitors: IBM, Intel...
Abatron, Accenture Global Services, Adapt IP, Adaptive Digital Technologies, AI Inc., Applied Data Systems, Aptcore, Applied Micro, Aomata Consulting, Amlogic, Avant Technology, Broadcom Corporation, Beyondsoft, Cogent Computer Systems, Data Technology Inc., Electric Cloud, GSense, GreenBase Technology, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Jungo, Khronos Group, Morpho Inc., NVIDIA, NEC Engineering, Oxford Digital Limited, PLX Technology, Quantum Leaps, Raima, Red Hat Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sarnoff Corporation, Telechips, Ubiquitous Corporation, Vidya Technology Solutions, Xilinx Inc., and the ZTE Corporation, among others.
As of 1Q 2015, ARM had a market cap of $25.27 billion.
Notable News and Announcements
- ARM Ecosystem Showcases HPC Innovations at SC14 Conference
- ARM Announces Device Platform and Free OS to Accelerate Internet of Things
- Momentum Builds For the Next Generation of ARM Processors