- Visit the websites operated by the Company, including our primary website located at http://www.tractica.com (our “Site”); and
- Obtain or use the services through the Company’s Site (“Services”).
This Policy will also apply to other Information we may collect from individuals if we clearly indicate at the time of collection that this Policy is applicable to that Information.
By using our Site or by obtaining access to our Services, you consent to the collection and use of your Information by the Company as described in this Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our Information collection or usage practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves this Policy or your Information we may do so using the email address, telephone number, or physical mail address we have on file for you.
Although we encourage you to read the entire Policy, the following provides a summary of some of the important aspects of this Policy:
- This Policy is applicable to Information we collect from you through our Site or Services.
- We may collect both Non-Personal Information and Personal Information from you.
- We may also collect Sensitive Personal Information from you.
- Your Personal Information (including Sensitive Information) will not be used or shared with third parties except as permitted by this Policy.
- You are permitted to “opt out” of certain uses of your Personal Information.
- We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to secure your Personal Information, but we make no promise that your Personal Information will remain secure in all circumstances.
Scope of this Policy.
This Policy covers Information we collect through our Site and Services. EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS POLICY, THE POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES WITH WHICH YOU MAY INTERACT IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES. For information about what policies may apply to the Information you may share with any third party not specified in this Policy, please contact the third party before sharing Your Information.
Information We Collect.
The Information we collect about you through the Site and Services may include both “non-personal” and “personal” Information. We may also obtain “sensitive” personal information about you through the Site and Services. For purposes of this Policy:
“Non-Personal Information” refers to information that may not by itself be reasonably associated with, linked to, or used to identify you. For example general, non-user-specific Information regarding your use of the Site or Services.
“Personal Information” refers to information that may be reasonably associated with, linked to, or used to identify you or allow you to be personally identified or contacted. For example, Personal Information may include information such as your name, email address, telephone number, address, or credit card number either alone or in combination with other information.
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to Personal Information regarding more sensitive areas such as financial information, including bank account or credit card numbers, or other sensitive topics.
Sources of Information.
We may collect Information about you through the Site and Services from a variety of sources, for example:
Directly from You. We may collect Information directly from you when you provide Information to us. For example, by placing an order, obtaining Services, visiting and using the Site, attending a Company conference or webinar, or otherwise communicating with the Company. We may use any Information you provide to us through the Site and Services in accordance with this Policy.