As the first industry driven haptics conference, Smart Haptics 2018 will take place in La Jolla, CA on December 5-6 and will bring together multiple end use industries including medical, automotive, mobile, VR/AR and more to explore where the haptics industry is headed.
Smart Haptics 2018 will feature:
- Keynote address, Haptics at Scale – Advancing Mobile Haptics in Pixel 2 and Android, by Google
- Hear from companies such as Teslasuit, Wearable X, Radix Motion, TDK Corporation, P&G, HEY Bracelet and more
- Understand the latest trends, innovations and challenges facing the haptics industry
- Build relationships and put your company’s name in front of top industry leaders in the haptics field
- Collaborate with your colleagues on topics such as current and future possibilities in haptics, emerging application developments, the future of VR/AR and gaming, medical & educational haptic developments, the driving force of automotive haptics, technology enablers part I and II and more
Tractica readers benefit from a 15% discount using the code SH18TRACTICA