At the 2nd Annual Smart Connected Manufacturing Forum 50+ professionals from the manufacturing industry will gather together to discuss Smart Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and Digital Factories through the usage of Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics. The two-day intensive dialogue will be on the impact of the 4th industrial revolution on the latest innovations in manufacturing technology, processes and services to maximise productivity and cost-efficiency, shorten product development cycles and mass produce customized products.
Key Case Studies:
- Rolls-Royce exploring how to drive more value for your customers
- MTU Aero Engines advice on the co-operation of man and machine in smart connected manufacturing
- Philips views on factory of the future
- GE explains Industry 4.0: Condition Monitoring
- Airbus assessing digital transformation of the aircraft manufacturing
- GKN Driveline approaches global MES rollout Challenges and how Industry 4.0 can be enabler for improving manufacturing processes