The Intelligent Automation Exchange brings together over 70 senior automation & AI leaders for two intimate and informative days designed to deep-dive into new business challenges faced by innovation and continuous improvement executives across leading enterprises today.
This invitation-only meeting is taking place at the luxury Hurlingham Club. All attendees (like Citigroup, EasyJet, GSK, John Lewis & more) are senior executives navigating their way through this exciting phase of technology implementation which guarantees the most valuable networking opportunities possible.
Agenda highlights include:
- The Paradigm Shift To Natural UI, Google
- Delivering Successful Change Management In Legacy Organisations, Volvo & Santander
- Driving Your Workforce To Support (And Not Stall) Automation Efforts, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Merging Two Worlds To Drive World-Class Innovation – RPA & AI, UnitedHealth Group
- Shifting The Enterprise Mindset Around IoT Analytics, Gartner
Save 30% on your registration by referencing ‘Tractica’ when you request an invitation.