We are extremely excited to announce the launch of Corinium’s inaugural Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer, USA 2017 conference taking place at Hotel Nikko in San Francisco on November 28-30 2017.
Highlights and key features for Chief AI Officer 2017:
- 2 main-conference days with focused agenda showcasing industry leaders from JP Morgan, Reddit, Ancestry, HomeUnion, Comcast, and more sharing their experience of implementing AI.
- Pre-event focus day offering insight into how to make your team ready to take advantage of the massive potential of AI. Learn how to build your team, and overcome the shortage of skills associated with AI.
- Interactive discussion groups giving you the opportunity to sit down with leaders in the field and share knowledge on the most pertinent issues affecting the industry today.
- More than 150 attendees in a cross-industry event, exploring how the strategies and solutions from different industries can be applied to your team today.
- Leave the conference with a blueprint for how to overcome the challenges that are affecting the industry the most including: gaining boardroom support for AI, gaining public trust in AI projects, preparing your organization for the AI revolution.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Fraser Stirling, SVP, Devices & AI Systems, Comcast
- Afsheen Afshar, Chief Data Science Officer, JP Morgan Chase
- Amy Gershkoff, Chief Data Officer, Ancestry
- Haile Owusu, Chief Data Scientist, Mashable
- Nick Caldwell, VP, Engineering, Reddit
- Sol Rashidi, Chief Data & Cognitive Officer, Royal Caribbean International
- Joseph Barr, Chief Analytics Officer, HomeUnion