Car HMI Europe will see over 300 of the leading HMI & UX executives, engineers and designers gather to discuss new business use cases, concepts, technical challenges and major innovations in this field. The two-day B2B event is made up of an inspirational agenda with not only presentations, but extensive interactive roundtable discussions allowing for high-level networking.
The conference features expert presentations from Stefan Becker, Supervisor Core HMI (Ford), Volker Entenmann, Senior Manager UI Functions- Digital Vehicle & Mobility (Daimler), Alan Armstrong, Technical Specialist – AI Based Personalised UX (Jaguar Land Rover), Andras Kemeny, Head of VR and Immersive Simulation Center, Director, LIV Arts et Metiers ParisTech-Renault (Groupe Renault).
- Future HMI architecture / Cockpit architecture: diversification and common elements in current display & controls configuration
- How to develop future display and controls / Head-Up Displays (HUDs) and Augmented Reality (AR) concepts
- Automated Driving and Interfaces for autonomous driving in Level 3 & 4
- Head-Up Displays (HUDs) and Augmented Reality (AR) concepts
- Co-operative Driving / Connected Vehicles / Cognitive vehicles & vehicle perception
- Interconversational chatbots, personal assistants, personalization UX & Information access (search, browsing, etc.)
- Subliminal cues, warnings, and feedback to augment driving behavior
- Concepts and solutions to keep the driver in the loop and to increase user experience
- Driver interaction with different stages of automation
- HMIs vs. HBIs (Human Bot Interfaces) vs. BHI (Bot-Human Interfaces)
- UX-Evaluation, UX-Personas, UX-Strategy, UX-Testing & UX-Benchmarking, Agile & Lean UX
- Personalized HMIs, Personal Assistants, Data-Driven Personas – Cooper-style & the Jobs To Be Done (JTBD) approach, Chatbots & interconversational HMIs
- UX Agile and Lean and much, much more…