Global pharma leaders will be gathering at the 2nd Annual meeting dedicated to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Advanced Drug Discovery and Development to exchange experience and share knowledge through panel discussions, practical case studies, interactive sessions. Delegates will have the opportunity to pose their biggest questions directly to industry experts in small working groups on the topic of their choice during Choose & Join interactive roundtable discussions.
Real-use case studies to be presented:
- Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen A/S: Using Machine Learning for Antisense Oligonucleotide Drug Design
- Nuritas: Lessons Learned when Deploying AI for Accelerated Drug Discovery
- AstraZeneca: Leveraging Real World to Accelerate Clinical Drug Development
- Pepticom: How do we overcome chemical space challenge? How does it exploit the advantages and minimize the disadvantages?
- Kadmon Corporation: Examples of application of AI for early drug development
- Novo Nordisk A/S: How Deep Convolutional Neural Networks (DCNNs) are used in various stages of drug development process
- UCB BioSciences GmbH: Prioritization of Novel Therapeutic Targets with AI
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals: AI(d) in Navigating Small Molecule Drug Discovery
- Biotx.ai GmbH: Biotx.ai’s AI for the analysis of biomedical data. Use cases