Business Development Associate
Tractica is currently seeking an inside sales representative to develop new business with technology vendors and service providers, enterprise users of technology, government agencies, industry associations, and the investor community. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-motivated and talented salesperson to join a rapidly-growing new business. The primary focus will be to sell in-depth market research reports, based on incoming leads as well as active prospecting and outbound campaign activity.
- Pursue leads and prospects identified by the senior sales and research teams and Tractica’s marketing initiatives
- Identify new customers and prospects within key sectors of the technology industry relevant to Tractica’s five practice areas: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, User Interface Technologies, Wearable Devices, and Digital Health
- Work with other Tractica team members to develop and execute a sales plan for each of the company’s market research products and sales territories
- Write sales proposals, both independently and in support of other sales team members
- Close transactional sales for near-term revenue while also laying the groundwork for deeper client relationships in the future
- Provide support for marketing and PR initiatives, social media channels, Salesforce.com administration, and other key areas
- Provide high-quality customer support to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in business-to-business sales, ideally including experience selling information-based services
- Proven ability to close sales based on thoughtful analysis of customer needs and expectations
- Strong organizational and project management skills, very detail-oriented
- Solid presentation and follow-up skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge/interest in emerging technology markets
Compensation includes an attractive package of medical, dental, and other benefits. This is not a commission-based sales role, but there is a bonus opportunity based on achievement of sales targets.
This position is based at Tractica’s Boulder, Colorado office on the Pearl Street Mall.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Tractica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Analyst – User Interface Technologies
Tractica, a market research and consulting firm focused on human interaction with technology, is seeking industry analysts to author reports on a contractual project basis, with the potential to transition to a full-time position in the future. The research process includes a series of executive interviews with industry participants, synthesis of secondary research information, and creation of market sizing, segmentation, and forecast models for the sector being covered. Research reports include qualitative and quantitative analysis of market dynamics and opportunities across multiple domains including mobile, home, health, automotive, enterprise, and industrial markets. Our clients include technology vendors and service providers, government agencies, industry associations, and the financial community.
Candidates should have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- 3D imaging and sensing
- Advanced display technologies
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Automotive human machine interaction (HMI)
- Computer vision
- Facial and image recognition
- Gesture control interfaces
- Head-up displays
- Speech recognition and analytics
- At least 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Solid quantitative analysis, ability to create forecasts using assumptions gleaned from primary research
- Strong secondary research / information discovery and aggregation skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Technology market research / industry analysis / financial & equity research experience is strongly preferred
Geographic location is flexible.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to us at email@example.com.